KontrolFreek is the creator of Performance Gaming Gear and the leader of FreekNation, a global community of more than four million gamers. By combining the latest in ergonomics and advanced materials, the company's lines of Performance Thumbsticks, Performance Grips, Gaming Cables, and other high-quality products enhance the player experience by maximizing comfort and precision. KontrolFreek's products for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC are available in more than 9,000 stores across 40 countries. KontrolFreek is headquartered in Atlanta.
The Associate Brand Manager (ABM), Performance Thumbsticks (PT) helps to deliver best-in-class global product marketing strategies for the company. The ABM will drive the analytics, forecasting, and business model recommendations to senior leadership for the PT business. The ABM will also help to analyze, develop, implement and execute annual consumer brand marketing plans. The role will require strict attention to detail, ability to manage multiple deadlines, the ability to be fast and flexible in reacting to feedback from managers, cross-functional teams and licensors. The ABM is an excellent problem-solver who resolves issues quickly and pro-actively anticipates them before they emerge. Initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment are critical. The ideal candidate will bring 3-5 years of progressive marketing or brand experience. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Product & Brand Marketing. It is based in our offices in Midtown - Atlanta, GA.
Own the Performance Thumbsticks (PT) P&L]
- Deploy a general manager mindset to support the growth of the PT line
- Manage lifecycle of PT SKUs through the growth, active, and end of life stages by providing cross-functional marketing support, pricing strategies and inventory management as needed
- Assist Sr. Director in developing and managing product line list including planning and timing for new product launches
Deliver Product Marketing Plans that Drive Action
- Execute against global product campaigns including timelines and delivery of assets
- Leverage consumer insights, translating them into actionable consumer driven marketing plans
- Set high performance standards, measure for success, and adjust plan to deliver against growth agend
Innovate to Address Consumer Needs
- Analyze website traffic and sales data to make recommendations about current product listings and future product development
- Monitor key trends, brands and competitors’ performance in all markets and share findings with team
- Support the development and commercialization of insight-based innovation pipeline for the brand in conjunction with cross-functional teams
- Champion the Brand
- Partner with website & creative teams to ensure that descriptions, copy, and graphics accurately depict products on KontrolFreek.com
- Be the steward of the brand and ensure all consumer communications and plans align with the overall brand strategy
- Use entrepreneurial thinking to find new and better ways to accomplish goals
YOU HAVE -
Analytical abilities and are capable of synthesizing and prioritizing a large volume of information. You use logic and expertise to drive solutions, have strong financial acumen and can think critically to make well-reasoned and rational decisions.
- Communication skills to communicate clearly, concisely, and with impact using the right formats and methods. You convey confidence, ease and enthusiasm and promote a free flow of information throughout the organization.
- Accountability to take personal ownership for delivering and exceeding on commitments. You hold yourself, team and partners to the highest standard for performance necessary.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS -
- Thorough understanding of marketing mix and key performance indicators
- Comfortable with analyzing data to make decisions
- Creative and strategic thinking abilities
- Highly organized, independent and detail oriented with strong follow up skills
- Strong time management, planning and project execution skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel essential
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in marketing, business, or related field; MBA preferred
- 1-3 years related brand or product marketing experience, ideally within consumer products or tech space
- Interest or experience in the Gaming industry a plus; Knowledge of video games preferred