Fast-growing KontrolFreek makes high-quality video game accessories that give players at all levels the competitive edge. Incorporating the latest in ergonomics, engineering, and materials science, the company’s Xbox and PlayStation accessories are acclaimed by both critics and consumers alike. KontrolFreek is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
The Customer Engagement Coordinator is our front line for keeping customers happy and actively informed on orders and other general information about KontrolFreek. This position requires a sharp individual who is organized, can multi-task, and communicate thoughtfully and clearly. This role incorporates coordination among multiple online systems as well as with other team members at KontrolFreek. The Customer Engagement Coordinator has responsibilities in a few different areas within the organization.
· Manage and serve as tier-1 customer care specialist for email and voicemail related inquiries
· Manage online chat support during business hours
· Manage support requests on weekends and off-peak hours as needed
· Manage and escalate issues as they arise to other team members
· Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
· Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
· Assist with social media channels including Facebook and Twitter
· Support the marketing organization as requested for other related projects which could include sponsorship, prizing, promotions, and/or shipping
· Test daily functionality of eCommerce properties including KontrolFreek.com, eBay, Amazon, etc.
· Maintaining an understanding of the mechanics of our e-commerce platforms
· Bachelor’s degree in field related to marketing or business required
· Organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Able to work effectively as an individual and as part of a project team
· Organizes, prioritizes and coordinates multiple work activities and meets critical deadlines with minimal supervision
· Knowledge of ZenDesk or any Help Desk software
· Background in eCommerce Support is a plus